Tuesday, May 21, 2013




So....I got busy with research last night, and I had downloaded my favorite family group sheet, which I wanted to share with everyone here. It is from the New Zealand Society of Genealogists, their one page family group sheet.

http://www.genealogy.org.nz/data/media/documents/NZSG%20Forms/S4a%20Family%20Group%20Sheet%20290510.pdf 

However, I also wanted to maximize their section for children, so I copied the children grouping from the above PDF and put it into another PDF file, which I am posting the image of below.





I had tried to post the stretched PDF, but for some reason Blogger will not allow me to post PDFs, which I very bothered by...

Anyway, just wanted to share something that I believe is an excellent resource, and something which others may also find useful.  












No comments:

Post a Comment